Sabtu, 09 Januari 2010

Hailey Glassman on Kate Gosselin's New Look: 'It's Eighties meets 2010'

Galleries


Reality TV mom Kate Gosselin is the talk of the town with her new look, featured on the cover of the new People magazine, and Kate's ex-husband Jon Gosselin's former girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, can't believe her eyes!

"I love it. I think she looks amazing. I'm not gonna lie, she looks really good," Hailey tells ET of the former "Jon & Kate Plus 8" star's new 'do. "It's '80s meets 2010 -- she has the party in the back and short in the front. She looks so much better now than she did three or four years ago."

Hailey's sporting a new look for the new year too, going from being a blonde to darker hair.

"I've never had dark hair before. I wanted a change. I've been through a lot," she says, adding with a laugh, "I guess once you've been traumatized you change your look."

Of course, it was just before Thanksgiving that Hailey sat down with our own Mary Hart to talk about her relationship with Jon and the glare of the media spotlight -- a one-on-one that saw Jon sit down for an impromptu interview, and then storm out before it was through…

"No matter what's going on in everyone's life, you've just got to make the best of it. Be an optimist and move on," says Hailey.

Watch ET for more with Hailey Glassman!

0 komentar:

-