Sabtu, 09 Januari 2010

Ke$ha Brags About Her Homemade Tattoos

Kesha Rose Sebert Galleries
Kesha Rose Sebert

Recording artist Kesha Rose Sebert, better known by her stage name, Ke$ha, doesn't seem like a high maintenance sort of girl. Maybe its the fact that she has crafted a public image based soundly on looking unwashed, but the fact that she has homemade tattoos - crafted with a safety pin and a pen, she says - isn't particularly surprising.

The singer told Details that said homemade tattoos are fading. "I had just finished my record, so that night we got a little crazy, and we thought it was a really good idea to give each other tattoos to symbolize such a special event in my life. So [a friend] gave me a cross. Or an X. And then this is pretty embarrassing, but - it's fading - my friend tattooed 'YEAH!' on my foot."

Ke$ha also shared her story about the time her big crush David Spade ("I always thought that he was, like, so sexy in Joe Dirt") brushed her off: she stole his alcohol in retaliation.




source:http://www.zimbio.com/category/Entertainment

0 komentar:

-